Monday, October 15, 2007

15mm Modern Stuff to Trade – Brits, Argentines, etc.

I have a bunch of 15mm modern stuff I’d like to trade away. Most of it is MJ figures Falklands stuff plus a few Peter Pig AK-47 items. Most of them are unpainted and still in the packages.

I have a larger selection of modern forces in 20mm and it’s just silly having stuff from the same period in two scales. So I’ve decided it’s time to get rid of ‘em and see if I can get anything useful in exchange. I don’t really want to SELL them as I know I won’t get anything for them – no one wants to pay anything near what they were originally worth – painted or not!

What I’d be interested in is any modern stuff in 20mm/1:72 painted or not (preferably not – I’m picky that way, you’re probably a better painter than me, but what I like is consistency!). I’d take just about anything but what I’d really be interested in is Modern Russians, British, Argentines, French, or Canadians…

Here’s what I’ve got:

MJ figures:

British
(unpainted in bags)
2x Rapier
3xBPP1 British Paras (10 per pack)
4xBPP2 British Paras (10)
4xBPP3 British Paras (10)
4xRMP1 Royal Marines (10)
4xSAS/SBS1 SAS/SBS (10)
so 190 unpainted British infantrymen, total.

(painted)
1x Scimitar (partly painted)
1x Scorpion (painted)
16x Painted Infantry Stands 3 figures per stand so 48 painted figures

Argentines
5x TP1 Trenches (4 trenches in each bag, 20 total)
5x AITP1 Argentines in trenches (for the trenches above, 14 per bag, 70 total)
4x AIP1 Argentine Infantry (10)
5x AC1 Argentine Commandos (10)
so 90 Argentines on foot, 70 in trenches
Of these one stand of infantry on foot and one in trenches have been painted

Other MJ
2xSSP1 Soviet Paras? (From their War in Afghanistan line) (10 each, 20 total)

Peter Pig:
105mm Howitzer (from Vietnam line) + Helmeted crew (from AK-47) painted and based together
two stands of 4 modern French infantry with FAMAS advancing – painted
1x 17-100 Dead infantry in Helmet (8)
1x 17-21 Professional Crew (8, mostly in bush hats)
1x 17-42 Character pack of some sort.

There are some pictures elsewhere on this blog. Here are some direct links to them:

the Scimitar

Paras

Argentines

The Gun

The Pile

The French

If you’re at all interested and got something good to trade post a comment with your email address – I won’t actually PUBLISH the comment…. It’s just a way of letting me know how to get in touch with you without having to publish my email address on this blog….

Wow... that was post #100...

1 comment:

  1. These are long, log gone!

    Thanks to David F for the awsome trade!

    ReplyDelete