Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Painting Update – End of August

Slowly plugging away at a few things on the workbench…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Finished up a few more of John’s Descent figures. With any luck the last of these will be out of my house by the end of the week!


I also finished off a couple of modern types that have been haunting my workbench in a half-finished state for quite some time…. The motivation probably came from a couple of Modern Savage World scenarios I’ve been thinking I might like to run. On the left is an Assault Group British infantryman. The three in the middle are from West Wind Production’s Supers line, and the hottie with the submachine-gun on the right is from The Foundry’s Street Violence line. (Karl's XXX Palace was a nick name for Empire Magazine's - a magazine store that I used to work in- I made a number of buildings out of cardboard boxes for modern street skirmishes/Super Powered battles, etc. and immortalized it.. well as immortal as a cardboard box with some paint on it can be...)

No comments:

Post a Comment