Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Japanese (and Robots!)

A couple more items rolling off the workbench, none of which can be passed off as Irish…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)



Some figures for my Savage Worlds Oriental Adventures campaign on Savage Saturday… The Woman is from Old Glory. The Samurai was made by AEG for Clan War. The Oni… I have no idea… I got it in a trade.


Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto… (sorry, I couldn't help myself...)

In that nebulous category of “not related to anything useful”… a couple of robotic thingies… One I think was from Reaper Miniatures… the other… no idea… They will join a small collection of mechanical creatures and contraptions that will some day be used in a Pulp Adventure game featuring some diabolical mad genius that makes robotic monsters….



A little conversion I’m working on… it’s been a while since I did any actual modeling so it was kind of fun and simple and almost instantly gratifying and thus filling me with the desire to do some more modeling…

I could make my OWN ECW Scottish!? (Oh dear…)

Anyway the figure is a spare vampire from West Wind Productions that I had kicking around and thought that the gown could easily be converted to look a little more like a Kimono… (Shhhhhhh – DON”T TELL THE SAVAGES!…!)

2 comments: