Monday, May 24, 2010

SS and others


A couple additions to the 28mm German war machine…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Some mystery SS troopers. I think someone identified them as Battlegroup Miniatures…? I was trying to shoot for some earlier war Oak leaf pattern for their smocks…


Some Artizan Designs not-so-SS Germans.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Looks like the next thing to roll off the workbench will be a german AT gun and crew – the gun is actually done, I’ll probably finish the crew tonight. (what you thought I’d give the Russians Tanks and not give them something to defend themselves with…?)

After that..? Probably some more Russians….?

2 comments:

  1. Good, good, good, Tim...

    Nice minatures mate!


    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure those are Battlegroup, I have a squad of them myself.

    The Aertizan Nazi on the left is brilliant - reminds me of Maximilian Schell.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete