Sunday, June 6, 2010

The BIG Guns


…well… “Gun”…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This is a Soviet 76mm gun from Crusader Miniatures. I LOVE this gun – it’s nice an chunky and SOLID – it will take a beating on the tabletop and come back for more. I seem to remember it was totally easy to put together and didn’t involve finger getting stuck together like some of the other guns I’ve assembled… but it was a while ago that I actually put it together and for some reason never got around to painting it. In fact the crew isn’t recently painted… they were painted months ago…!? But the gun is done and I’m that much closer .

I also seem to recall it was pretty reasonably priced compared to some others I was looking at, at the time…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The BT-7… The scouts in winter gear… some Germans… Some Canadians… and some ELVES!?

No comments:

Post a Comment