Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Great War Canucks


As I might have mentioned in the previous post, I’ve been rebasing all my Vimy figures… and reorganizing them… making the battalions 15 figures…

So I had a few extras on sigle bases already that just needed unit patches painted on, But I did need a few extras so I painted up four last night (only to then realize I only needed two… ah well… I have a head start on the next unit I paint!)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are figures I modeled, moulded and cast myself.

I may actually paint up some more of these – either finish off the third brigade from the fourth Division or, perhaps, start in on the third…

Or maybe I’ll get cracking on some Kings African Rifles for a really big East Africa CLA game…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

um....?

2 comments:

  1. Modelled, moulded, cast and painted! Amazing stuff, you make me feel like a very average (and lazy) gamer. keep the good stuff coming this is very inspiring. Excellent figures as well!

    ReplyDelete