Thursday, January 13, 2011

Unlucky Fellow

Just one…

While working on those could odd Great War Canucks the other night, I also knocked off a Canadian casualty/morale failure marker. I wasn’t able to post him as I hadn’t finished the base (the bases of the others had been previously “gooped”). I was working on rebasing the Fourth Division again last night (or at least the portion that I have done - the 11th and 12th Infantry brigades – less the 72nd Battalion Seaforht HIghalnders of Canada – as I ran out of washers…) and was able to finish up the base of this unlucky bastard.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The figure is from Old Glory. More of these coming up soon-ish… red probably should be darker...

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Maybe some pics of the re-based Canadians…? Or… something else…?

1 comment:

  1. Very well painted. Let's hope he doesn't get shot before the truce comes into effect.

    ReplyDelete