Sunday, March 8, 2015

WW2 Odd and Extra Bits


We finished up Game of Thrones Season Four last night, but I actually ended up WATCHING the last two episodes, so I didn’t get much painting done…

I think I’ll listen to some of the commentaries over the next few evenings before I have to return it to the library. I always get lots of painting done while listening to commentaries.

In the meantime…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Commando Command Team which I could use as an alternate Troop Command for my Commando Troop or, more likely, I will use them as Forward observers for directing naval gunfire at targets inland.

The figures are from Artizan Designs

 
A German Signaller and Medic. Figures from Warlord Games


A highlander armed with a Thompson SMG. The figure is from The figures are from Artizan Designs Thrilling Tales range.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I recently picked up some Artizan Designs US Paratrooper Support weaons (Mortar, .30 Cal. MGs, Bazookas) that I’ve been trying to convert to look like members of the First Special Service Force – even if they DO release the Johnson LMG packs I need to finish the force, I highly doubt they’ll ever make support weapons for their small “Devil’s Brigade” range.

No comments:

Post a Comment