Monday, September 26, 2016

What Next...?

Well...

We've had a busy week or so.

When I last posted We'd just finished our second week of our 30 Games in 30 Days September Challenge, I'd play-tested my game for ToonCon, and was getting ready to do some serious terrain building. In the last 10 days we carried on with our 30 Games in 30 Days Challenge, I built a lot of terrain, and the whole family attended ToonCon (where I ran my REGINA TRENCH! game of the First Canadian Division's roll in the Battle of Thiepval Ridge - which commenced 100 years ago today, 26 September 1916).

In the next few days I'll be posting about all of these things. Seems like there's potentially four posts there; The weekly update on the 30 Games in 30 Days Challenge, A week of mad terrain building, A ToonCon report, and a battle report for my game at ToonCon... or perhaps I could combine some of them... include the ToonCon report in with the Weekly gaming update...? Include the After Action Report of my REGINA TRENCH! game with the ToonCon Report...? or include teh daily work on the Terrain with the Weekly update...? Or just slam it all into one big cRaZy MEGAPOST!? I don't know... I think organizationally I think it will all work out better as four separate, smaller blog posts.

Probably won't be tonight (I did promise Amanda I'd get caught up on a few things I let slide last week while making all the terrain before doing any of these blog posts...), but stay tuned, they are on the way...

3 comments:

  1. My preference is for four separate posts but I read whatever format you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think that's my preference as well... Four it is!

    ReplyDelete