Wednesday, August 2, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #3


Question #3

How do you find out about new RPGs?

I’m not really actively seeking out new role-playing games.  I already have so many that I want to play and no time to play them. So seeking out NEW role-playing games is just not a high priority for me.

When I do find out about a new role-playing games it’s mostly from friends who pay closer attention to these sorts of things than I do (like Bruce who DMs the D&D 5E game I am currently playing in).

I have found out about a few from them simply showing up as a “just arrived” item posted on the Dragon’s DenGames facebook page (my FLGS).

I’ve also found out about one or two from Eric at Gaming With The Gnomies (which could also almost fall under the “friends who pay closer attention to these sorts of things than I do…” if, you know, someone I’ve never met, whose blog I regularly read and occasionally comment on could be called a “friend”… is that a little creepy? I’m sorry if it is), though I can't think of which ones, off the top of my head...? There are a couple other blogs I follow that are related to role-playing games, but they're mostly about older games (one specifically being about Twilight: 2000) 


No comments:

Post a Comment